To report rent payments, you must first sign into your Naborly Account.
1. Once you've signed into your account, you can click Credit Builder at the top of the screen. Then click on the Sign Up for Beta Release button at the bottom of the screen.
2. You will be redirected to this page where you will click Set Up Credit Builder:
3. Before you can report rent payments, we will need to verify your ID. You can do this by answering a few questions relating to your credit file or by uploading government-issued ID manually. Please note you can only upload manually if you have incorrectly answered a question based on the information on your credit file.
4. Once you have successfully answered all three questions correctly, your ID will be verified. At the bottom of the page, you can click Continue Setting Up Credit Builder.
5. You will see the image below and should click on Set Up Credit Builder again:
6. You will be prompted to add a payment method. After filling out all the required fields, you can click Register Now:
7. You will see this image and can click the Start Building Credit Now Button at the bottom of the screen.
8. You will then be prompted to add the rental property that you would like report you tenant payments for. Please note you will only be able to add your current property at this time.
9. You will then be asked to input contact details for your landlord, along with your lease. An email will be sent to the landlord requesting them to verify your rent payments once you click Setup My Credit Builder.
9. You will then be navigated to your Naborly Credit Builder dashboard where you can add rent payments.
10. You can add your rental payment for the current property you had just added. Please note you will need to report your rent payments each month. You must also upload a bank statement showing proof of the payment made, for each rent payment that you report.
11. You will see a confirmation once your record of rent payment has been reported to Naborly: