If you've received an email inviting you to replace your unverified document(s), please follow the advice below to learn how to do so:
1. Open the email. Press on the Why were my documents unverified button in the email.
2. On Applications page, you will see a list of the Applications you've received. Select Upload Documents in red to open the Application for which additional information was requested.
3. You will see all the documents you've uploaded for this Application. Any unverified document will be labeled as Unverified. Press the cloud button to learn why your document was unverified and to upload a replacement document.
4. You will see the reasons why your document was unverified and the name of the document you had previously uploaded. Once you review these reasons, press Replace.
5. You will see examples of what you can upload. Press Next.
6. You will see a page displaying the verification requirements. Review the criteria and select each checkbox. Then press Next.
7. You will see a page with a list of document options. Select which kind of document you will be uploading.
8. Drag and drop or choose file from your browser. Then press Upload.
9. You will see a preview of the document you've uploaded. Then press Upload.
10. You will know the document's been uploaded once you see Upload Complete. in green. Press Done.
11. Your document will now be ready to submit!
12. When you have replaced all your unverified documents, press Submit at the bottom of the page.
13. Once your documents have been successfully re-submitted, you will get a notification on your screen to let you know that your re-upload was successful.
Your new documents are now uploaded! Your Application will be reprocessed and sent to your prospective landlord for review no more than 24 hours after re-submission.