After you submit your Application to Naborly, you can log into your Naborly account using the email and password you used to submit your Application.
Once you have logged in, you will be able to see the status of your Application(s). Please find the status types listed below to understand what each status means:
1. Not Opened: This means that you have not yet started the Application with the link you received in your email.
2. Opened - Not Complete: This means that you have started to fill out your Application, but have not yet submitted your Application to Naborly. If you are having trouble submitting your Application, please click here to learn more.
3. Application Submitted: This means that you have completed and submitted your Application to Naborly. You can review your Application by pressing "View Application". If you have submitted your Application within our Hours of Operation, your Naborly Report will be sent to the Landlord within 90 minutes of your submission.
4. Screening In Progress: This means that a Naborly screener is working on producing your Naborly Report for your Landlord. If the status stays in progress for longer than 90 minutes, please contact us to better understand the delay.
5. Screening Completed: This status means that your application has been screened and your Naborly Report has been generated for your Landlord / Property Manager. For any further information about the outcome of your Application, you should contact your Landlord / Property Manager.
6. Additional Information Requested: This means that one or more of the ID or Income Documents that you provided were not verifiable by Naborly's standards. Please see here to learn more about why your documents could not be verified.